Mindful Evolution with Dimple Arora
The core values of Mindful Evolution (ME) are based around:
- Consciously creating daily mindful shifts towards healthy, purposeful and authentic living
- Developing love and gratitude for one's self, other human beings and mother earth
- Partnering with the divine laws of the universe to heal the mind, body and soul in order embody true happiness
- Serving others through living with passion
- Sharing divine knowledge to empower and inspire others
In The Press:
Mindfulness and Empowerment Coach | Holistic Nutritionist | Author
I am a mindfulness and empowerment coach on a mission to empower myself physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and socially and to help you do the same. For yourself AND your child.
The founder of Mindful Evolution — a mindfulness movement that aims to empower women and children towards self-love, positive connection and inspired action, I am passionate about inspiring our young children to be the highest expression of themselves, one thought, one emotion, one choice at a time.Let's escape the ordinary and live extraordinary in mind, body and spirit.
- A woman, a wifey, and a soulpreneur who chooses motherhood as my biggest and most enjoyable accomplishment.
- A personal development and research fanatic
- A "foodie" who advocates for a healthy gluten free lifestyle
- Super passionate about gut and brain health and desire for all children to have a great start in both of these areas early on in life.
- Also passionate about mathematics in nature, human emotions and honoring our journey through life.
- Dedicated to my self-care which includes meditation, EFT (tapping), dancing and alone time.
- Aiming to understand as much as I can about us humans experiencing life itself.
- Affirming daily that I am healthy, strong, calm, centered, confident, breathing easily, comfortable in my body from head to toe, internally and externally, physically and spiritually aligned, protected and grounded, prosperous and abundant, fit, happy and successful.
Dimple Arora, B.Math, B.Ed, R.H.N
Dimple Arora, contributing author of the best-selling book Simply Woman, is the founder of Mindful Evolution - a mindfulness movement that aims to empower women and children towards self-love, positive connection and inspired action.
Dimple is certified in life coaching and alternative healing modalities, such as emotional freedom technique and energy medicine. She holds degrees in mathematics, business, and education. She was previously employed in the corporate world and as a high school math teacher.
Currently, as a licensed Heal Your Life teacher and a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, Dimple is a "foodie" who advocates for healthy, authentic living. Dimple lives in Milton, Ontario, Canada, with her supportive husband and beautiful daughter. She is truly grateful for the opportunity to serve.